Thursday, December 17, 2009

Checkers Hockey Game

My Dad's work has box seats at the Time Warner Cable Arena where the Bobcats play! So dad got us some tickets to go see the Charlotte Checkers Hockey game who also play their! It was a wonderful family night! Thanks Dad!
It was "As seen on T.V." night so we got some freebies! I mean who doesn't LOVE freebies.....especially, EZ Combs, Heel Tastic and the Jupiter Jack! SCORE! ;)
My mamasita and I
One of the many fights!
Trekker and Tevin, pretty in-to the game!
Tevin absolutly LOVES watching sports, he is ALL BOY! I think Hockey just might be his new fave!

3 comments:

Matt and Jen said...

Very fun! I love boys! We haven't taken Xavier to any sports events yet, but he did enjoy the BYU game a couple weeks ago. Can't wait for him to get older and then we can take him shooting! Love ya!

Jessica Duff said...

Looks like a super fun night! It's so funny how early boys get into "boy stuff" I love it!

Merry Christmas!

Cari Payne said...

Love the Post..You Look so Happy Sis! I know I say that Alot but it is So TRUE! It would be Just Perfect if I was closer! Cant wait to see you all again!! Luv ya ALWAYS! :-)