Monday, October 26, 2009

QUESTION?!

Ok all my blogging friends out their.......I am seeing and LOVING all these darling Ok all my blogging friends out their.......I am seeing and LOVING all these darling do-it-yourself craft idea blogs and websites, but what about mommy's to boys?! I LOVE all the fun bows and tutu's and bow holders etc., and I wanna make 'em all......but I don't have a pretty little girl! Any of you guys know of any fun do-it-yourself things for boys and their rooms and toys etc?!?! Let me know PLEASE, I have this crafty-ness that is SO trying to come out but if I start puting bows in Tevin's hair while Trekker is gone for his week long training, we MIGHT have a problem!! :)

3 comments:

Cari Payne said...

I Love you Sis! I will do some research and see what Amazing things I can Find for Little Handsome Boys! Miss ya! And dont be afraid to let your Craftyness ooze out! Start your own thing..You are so TALENTED! :-)

Jennifer Payne said...

I am so glad I can finally leave comments. I tried and it wouldn't let me- so I told Cari and she said she was going to fix it! So I love looking at your fun pictures and it looks like a blast being back east!

Ashley said...

Hey cute blog. I am so glad I can keep with what you and your cute family are up to. I am gonna add you to my blog. Ours is www.lukenslife.blogspot.com you should ass ours too. Hope to talk to you soon.
Love,

Ashley